Welcome to Ethiopia Tadesse Library
Message from Library Head
EAC Library welcomes all EAC registered college students. Walk-in clients from other colleges and universities and from nearby communities are also welcome, provided they make arrangement with the Academic Dean.
Our services include document delivery on case-to-case basis requested through firstname.lastname@example.org.
The collection includes books, printed e-books, e-books in soft copies uploaded to the library computers. Up-to-date and peer-reviewed journals are also available from open-access website databases. EAC Library has access to the different journals published by HINARI, OARE, GOALI, AGORA, and ARDI provided by Research4Life. Articles from EBSCOHOST (Academic Search Complete (for all courses), ABI/INFORM Global (for MBA, accounting, management, economics) are also available. Another excellent database that EAC Library has access to is Accordance Library (for theology students).
We invite you to make use of our resources. Enjoy your stay in EAC by frequently visiting our library.
Library Mission Statement
Ethiopia Adventist College Library exists to provide educational materials that will help students to develop their intellectual, moral, and spiritual faculties for greater service to humanity and to God in any field they are enrolled in.
It is the vision of the library to:
- Educate the users to acquire library skills to be self-sufficient in order to evaluate, select, organize and disseminate information that will equip them with all the knowledge for a brighter future.
- To encourage the discovery of information resources.
- To respect and preserve the knowledge of the past.
- To offer a wide variety of resources that leads the users to appreciate God’s wonderful gift of learning.
- Book Loan
- Document delivery
- Textbook Rental (Selective books)
- E-Books in pdf
- Open-access websites.
Our Working Hours
Sunday: 8:00 AM – 12:00PM
Monday –Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:30PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 1:00PM