What Will You Learn?
- Helping to create competent, active and responsible citizens.
- Making citizens aware of the fundamental rights and freedom.
- Helping citizens to develop the culture of democracy and avoid the culture of passivity.
- Enabling citizens develop participatory skills.
- Enabling citizens participate in voluntary organizations like workers union and women association…
- Helping citizens develop knowledge and intellectual skills that could help them monitor and control the policies and rules.
- Helping citizens to be responsive to patriotism.
Download Here Full File
Chapter One: Int. to Civics and Ethical Education
Chapter Two: Understanding Society, State and Government: Focus in Ethiopia
Chapter Three: Understanding Citizenship: Ethiopian Focus
Chapter Four: Ethics and Civic Virtue