In this course, we will study the basic concepts of propositional logic and some part of set theory. In the first part, we deal with the propositional logic, logical connectives, quantifiers and arguments. In the second part, we turn our attention to set theory and discus about description of sets and operations of sets.
What Will You Learn?
- Know the basic concepts of mathematical logic.
- Know methods and procedures in combining the validity of statements.
- Understand the concept of quantifiers.
- Know basic facts about argument and validity.
- Understand the concept of set.
- Apply rules of operations on sets to find the result.
- Show set operations using Venn diagrams.
Navigate to All Lessons in PDF Format